Marginal note:1980-81-82-83, c. 85
An Act to incorporate the Jules and Paul-Émile Léger Foundation
96. Paragraph 4(c) of An Act to incorporate the Jules and Paul-Émile Léger Foundation is replaced by the following:
(c) subject to the terms, if any, under which the property was acquired, create any security interest in, or hypothecate, all or any property of the Foundation, owned or subsequently acquired, to secure any obligation of the Foundation.
Marginal note:R.S., c. L-1
Marginal note:Incessibilité des prestations
23. Les prestations d’adaptation ne peuvent être cédées, grevées, saisies ou données en garantie et, sous réserve des paragraphes 22(1) et 26(1), toute opération en ce sens est nulle.
Marginal note:1996, c. 9
e) acquérir, par don, legs ou autre mode de libéralités, des biens, notamment sous forme d’argent ou de valeurs mobilières, et les détenir, employer, investir ou gérer, ou en disposer, pourvu qu’elle respecte les conditions dont sont éventuellement assorties ces libéralités;
Marginal note:R.S., c. 25 (1st Supp.)
Marginal note:Evidence of financial responsibility
19. The Minister may require any person or class of persons importing meat products into Canada to provide evidence of financial responsibility in any form, including an insurance or indemnity bond, or a suretyship, that is satisfactory to the Minister.
Marginal note:R.S., c. 29 (3rd Supp.)
Motor Vehicle Transport Act, 1987
100. (1) Paragraph 9(1)(g) of the English version of the Motor Vehicle Transport Act, 1987 is replaced by the following:
(g) prescribing the type, amount and conditions of insurance coverage and of bonding or suretyship coverage required to be held by an extra-provincial truck undertaking;
(2) Subsection 9(2) of the English version of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Fitness criteria
(2) The criteria relating to the fitness of an applicant referred to in paragraph (1)(e) shall include requirements related to safety and insurance and may include requirements relating to bonding or suretyship coverage and to any other requirement relating to the fitness of an applicant to hold a licence.
Marginal note:R.S., c. N-3
(a) acquire real, personal, movable and immovable property, including securities, and hold, manage or dispose of them as the Corporation may determine;
(a.1) lease as lessee real, personal, movable and immovable property;
(b) acquire by gift, bequest or devise real, personal, movable and immovable property and, despite anything in this Act, expend, administer or dispose of any such property, subject to the terms, if any, on which it was given, bequeathed or devised to the Corporation;
- Date modified: