Marginal note:1993, c. 38
Marginal note:Consent of Minister required
(4) A prosecution may not be commenced under this section in respect of a contravention of any provision of Part I, of section 17, of Part IV.1 or of any regulations made under subsection 22(2) or section 69.4, or in respect of a material misrepresentation of fact or an omission to state a material fact to the Minister, without the consent of the Minister.
Marginal note:1994, c. 35
Marginal note:Admission d’office
(6) Est admis d’office dans toute procédure le texte législatif — tiré du recueil commun — de la première nation dont le nom figure à l’annexe II.
REPEAL OF THE FISHERIES PRICES SUPPORT ACT
Marginal note:Repeal of R.S., c. F-23
32. The Fisheries Prices Support Act is repealed.
33. The following definitions apply in sections 34 to 36.
« Office »
“Board” means the Fisheries Prices Support Board, established under subsection 3(1) of the Fisheries Prices Support Act.
« Sa Majesté »
“Her Majesty” means Her Majesty in right of Canada.
« ministre »
“Minister” means the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans.
Marginal note:Board dissolved
34. The Board is hereby dissolved.
Marginal note:Rights and obligations transferred
35. (1) All rights and property held by or in the name of or in trust for the Board and all obligations and liabilities of the Board are deemed to be rights, property, obligations and liabilities of Her Majesty.
(2) Every reference to the Board in any deed, contract or other document executed by the Board in its own name shall, unless the context otherwise requires, be read as a reference to Her Majesty.
Marginal note:Closing out affairs
(3) The Minister may perform and do all acts and things necessary for and incidental to closing out the affairs of the Board.
- Date modified: