Marginal note:R.S., c. 19 (2nd Supp.), s. 24; 1999, c. 2, par. 37(g)
128. The portion of subsection 15(1) of the Act before paragraph (a) is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Warrant for entry of premises
15. (1) If, on the ex parte application of the Commissioner or his or her authorized representative, a judge of a superior or county court is satisfied by information on oath or solemn affirmation
Marginal note:R.S., c. 19 (2nd Supp.), s. 24
129. Paragraph 17(1)(a) of the Act is replaced by the following:
(a) take the record or other thing before the judge who issued the warrant or a judge of the same court or, if no warrant was issued, before a judge of a superior or county court; or
Marginal note:R.S., c. 19 (2nd Supp.), Part I
Competition Tribunal Act
13. (1) Subject to subsection (2), an appeal lies to the Federal Court of Appeal from any decision or order, whether final, interlocutory or interim, of the Tribunal as if it were a judgment of the Federal Court.
Marginal note:R.S., c. C-42
Marginal note:R.S., c. 10 (4th Supp.), s. 12
(2) Les décisions de la Commission peuvent, en vue de leur exécution, être assimilées à des actes de la Cour fédérale ou de toute cour supérieure; le cas échéant, leur exécution s’effectue selon les mêmes modalités.
Marginal note:1992, c. 20
Corrections and Conditional Release Act
Marginal note:1995, c. 42, s. 59
Marginal note:Judge to conduct inquiry
(2) If the Minister considers it appropriate that an inquiry under this section be held, a judge, supernumerary judge or former judge of the Federal Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Appeal or the Federal Court, in this section and section 155.2 referred to as a “judge”, shall conduct the inquiry.
Marginal note:1984, c. 18
Cree-Naskapi (of Quebec) Act
Marginal note:Exclusion of Federal Court’s jurisdiction
(2) Notwithstanding the Federal Courts Act, the Federal Court does not have the jurisdiction to hear applications described in subsection (1).
- Date modified: