Marginal note:R.S., c. C-21; 2001, c. 9, s. 218
Canadian Payments Act
Marginal note:2001, c. 9, s. 227(2)
(b) employed in any capacity in the federal public administration or the public service of a province or holds any office or position for which any salary or other remuneration is payable out of public moneys; or
Marginal note:R.S., c. C-23
Canadian Security Intelligence Service Act
Marginal note:Powers and functions of Director
8. (1) Notwithstanding the Financial Administration Act and the Public Service Employment Act, the Director has exclusive authority to appoint employees and, in relation to the human resources management of employees, other than persons attached or seconded to the Service as employees,
(a) to provide for the terms and conditions of their employment; and
(b) subject to the regulations,
(i) to exercise the powers and perform the functions of the Treasury Board relating to human resources management under the Financial Administration Act, and
(ii) to exercise the powers and perform the functions assigned to the Public Service Commission by or pursuant to the Public Service Employment Act.
(2) Subsection 8(2) of the English version of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Discipline and grievances of employees
(2) Notwithstanding the Public Service Labour Relations Act but subject to subsection (3) and the regulations, the Director may establish procedures respecting the conduct and discipline of, and the presentation, consideration and adjudication of grievances in relation to, employees, other than persons attached or seconded to the Service as employees.
(3) Subsection 8(3) of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Adjudication of employee grievances
(3) When a grievance is referred to adjudication, the adjudication shall not be heard or determined by any person, other than a full-time member of the Public Service Labour Relations Board established under section 12 of the Public Service Labour Relations Act.
144. The portion of subsection 9(1) of the English version of the Act before paragraph (a) is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Process for resolution of disputes of support staff
9. (1) Notwithstanding the Public Service Labour Relations Act,
- Date modified: