50. Section 27 of the French version of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Explosifs abandonnés ou détériorés
27. Les explosifs qui, de l'avis du ministre, sont abandonnés, détériorés ou constituent un danger pour les personnes ou les biens, peuvent être saisis; il peut en être disposé, notamment par destruction, conformément à ce qu'ordonne le ministre quant aux modalités, au moment et au lieu, ainsi qu'aux personnes chargées de le faire.
Marginal note:1995, c. 39, s. 170
51. Sections 28 and 29 of the Act are replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Certain powers of Minister may be delegated
28. The powers conferred on the Minister by subsections 6(2) and (3) and sections 7, 9, 11, 12 and 27 may be exercised by any person designated by the Minister.
Marginal note:Obligation to comply with other laws
29. Nothing in this Act relieves any person
(a) of the obligation to comply with the requirements of any Act of Parliament relating to explosives or components of explosives or the requirements of any licence law, or other law or by-law of any province or municipality, lawfully enacted in relation to explosives, especially requirements in relation to the acquisition, possession, storage, handling, sale, transportation or delivery of explosives or components of explosives; or
(b) of any liability or punishment imposed for any contravention of an Act, law or by-law referred to in paragraph (a).
Marginal note:R.S., c. E-19
EXPORT AND IMPORT PERMITS ACT
53. (1) The definition “Export Control List” in subsection 2(1) of the Act is replaced by the following:
“Export Control List”
« liste des marchandises d'exportation contrôlée »
“Export Control List” means a list of goods and technology established under section 3;
(2) Subsection 2(1) of the Act is amended by adding the following in alphabetical order:
« technologie »
“technology” includes technical data, technical assistance and information necessary for the development, production or use of an article included in an Export Control List;
« transfert »
“transfer” means, in relation to technology, to dispose of it or disclose its content in any manner from a place in Canada to a place outside Canada;
- Date modified: