RESOLUTION OF THE HOUSE
6. (1) The Senate or the House of Commons may pass a resolution approving, rejecting or amending the recommendation made by the Committee pursuant to section 5.
Marginal note:No report
(2) If, within twenty sitting days after the tabling of a proposal under subsection 4(2), the Committee fails to submit a report containing its recommendation to the Senate or the House of Commons, as the case may be, the Committee is deemed to have submitted a report recommending that the proposed user fee be approved.
ANNUAL REPORT BY MINISTER
7. (1) Every Minister shall cause to be laid before each House of Parliament, on or before December 31 following the end of each fiscal year, a report setting out all the user fees in effect, including the information referred to in subsection 4(2).
(2) A report laid under subsection (1) shall be referred by the House to the Committee.
REVIEW OF ACT
8. A review of the provisions and operation of this Act shall be completed by the President of the Treasury Board during the third year after this Act is assented to. The Minister shall cause a report of the results of the review to be laid before each House of Parliament on any of the first fifteen days on which that House is sitting after the report is completed.
- Date modified: