127. Every reference to “Commissioner” or “Commissioner’s” in the following provisions of the Act is replaced by a reference to “President” or “President’s”, respectively:
(a) section 20;
(b) subsection 26(1);
(c) section 31;
(d) subsections 32(3) and (4);
(e) subsection 35(1); and
(f) subsection 39(2).
Marginal note:R.S., c. P-36
Public Service Superannuation Act
Canada Border Services Agency
Agence des services frontaliers du Canada
Marginal note:R.S., c. R-9
Royal Canadian Mint Act
130. The Act is amended by adding the following after section 2:
DESIGNATION OF MINISTER
Marginal note:Power of Governor in Council
2.1 The Governor in Council may designate a member of the Queen’s Privy Council for Canada to be the Minister for the purposes of this Act.
Marginal note:R.S., c. S-8
Marginal note:1997, c. 6, s. 88
(1.1) The President of the Canada Border Services Agency may designate inspectors under paragraph 9(2)(b) of the Canada Border Services Agency Act for the purposes of enforcing this Act.
Marginal note:Certificate to be produced
(2) Inspectors shall be given certificates in a form established by the President of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency or the President of the Canada Border Services Agency, as the case may be, attesting to their designation and, on entering any place under subsection 6(1), an inspector shall show the certificate to the person in charge of the place if the person requests proof of the inspector’s designation.
Marginal note:R.S., c. S-15
Special Import Measures Act
Marginal note:1999, c. 17, s. 180(2)
(2) The definition “Minister” in subsection 2(1) of the Act is replaced by the following:
« ministre »
“Minister” means the Solicitor General of Canada;
(3) Subsection 2(1) of the Act is amended by adding the following in alphabetical order:
« président »
“President” means the President of the Canada Border Services Agency appointed under subsection 7(1) of the Canada Border Services Agency Act;
- Date modified: