Consequential and Related Amendments
Marginal note:R.S., c. C-49
Advance Payments for Crops Act
Marginal note:1989, c. 26, s. 2
Marginal note:Application of Act
3. This Act applies in respect of crops grown in Canada.
Marginal note:1997, c. 20
Agricultural Marketing Programs Act
Marginal note:1998, c. 17, s. 30
Marginal note:2006, c. 3, s. 1(3)
(2) Paragraph (b) of the definition “administrator” in subsection 2(1) of the Act is replaced by the following:
(b) an organization, other than a lender, that the Minister, taking into account any criteria prescribed by regulation, determines to be an organization that represents producers who produce, in an area, a significant portion of an agricultural product for which advances will be made; or
(3) The definition “marketing agency” in subsection 2(1) of the Act is amended by adding “or” at the end of paragraph (b), by striking out “or” at the end of paragraph (c) and by repealing paragraph (d).
Marginal note:2006, c. 3, ss. 8(1)(E) and (2), 9(E) and 10
17. The heading before section 13 and sections 13 to 18 of the Act are repealed.
Marginal note:2006, c. 3, s. 13
18. Section 24 of the Act is repealed.
19. Section 33 of the Act is repealed.
20. Section 46 of the Act is repealed.
21. Section 52 of the Act is repealed.
Marginal note:R.S., c. A-5
Agricultural Products Cooperative Marketing Act
Marginal note:1998, c. 22
An Act to amend the Canada Grain Act and the Agriculture and Agri-Food Administrative Monetary Penalties Act and to repeal the Grain Futures Act
23. Section 17 of An Act to amend the Canada Grain Act and the Agriculture and Agri-Food Administrative Monetary Penalties Act and to repeal the Grain Futures Act is repealed.
Marginal note:R.S., c. G-10
Canada Grain Act
(a) in accordance with this Act, and
(2) The portion of the definition “lawfully” in section 2 of the Act after subparagraph (b)(iii) is replaced by the following:
deliverable by the owner of the grain, receivable by the public carrier for carriage to the elevator or consignee and receivable by the operator of the elevator or consignee, in accordance with this Act;
(3) Section 2 of the Act is amended by adding the following in alphabetical order:
« producteur-exploitant »
“actual producer” means a person actually engaged in the production of grain;
« producteur »
“producer” means, as well as an actual producer, any person entitled, as landlord, vendor or mortgagee or hypothecary creditor, to the grain produced by an actual producer or to any share of that grain;
- Date modified: