23. The President shall be paid such remuneration and expenses as are fixed by the Board.
- R.S., 1985, c. A-13, s. 23;
- 2005, c. 30, s. 71(F).
Marginal note:Acting President
24. An acting President shall be paid such remuneration and expenses as are fixed by the Board.
- 1984, c. 12, s. 24.
25. The Board may appoint an Executive Committee or advisory or other committees under such terms and conditions as the Board may by by-law provide.
- 1984, c. 12, s. 25.
Marginal note:Audit and evaluation committee
25.1 (1) The Board shall appoint an audit and evaluation committee consisting of not fewer than three directors and fix the duties and functions of the committee and may, by by-law, provide for the payment of expenses to the members of the committee.
Marginal note:Internal audit
(2) In addition to any other duties and functions that it is required to perform, the audit and evaluation committee shall cause internal audits to be conducted to ensure compliance by the officers and employees of the Foundation with management systems and controls established by the Board.
- 2005, c. 30, s. 72.
26. The Board may make by-laws respecting,
(a) the procedure in all business at meetings of the Board or its committees, if any;
(b) the expenses to be paid to the members of the Board;
(c) the constitution of committees appointed pursuant to section 25, the role and duties of those committees and the expenses, if any, to be paid to the members of those committees;
(d) the employment or engagement and the remuneration, expenses and duties of officers, employees and agents of the Foundation;
(e) membership in the Foundation;
(f) the appointment of patrons and honorary officers of the Foundation; and
(g) generally, the conduct and management of the affairs of the Foundation.
- 1984, c. 12, s. 26.
STATUS OF FOUNDATION
Marginal note:Not agent of Her Majesty
27. The Foundation is not an agent of Her Majesty and the Chairperson, the other directors, the President and the officers and employees of the Foundation are not, by virtue of their office or employment, part of the federal public administration.
- R.S., 1985, c. A-13, s. 27;
- 2003, c. 22, s. 224(E);
- 2005, c. 30, ss. 73, 81(E).
- Date modified: