Marginal note:Tribunal established
29 (1) There is hereby established a tribunal to be known as the Civil Aviation Tribunal consisting of a Chairman, a Vice-Chairman and such other members as are from time to time appointed by the Governor in Council.
Marginal note:Qualifications of members
(2) The Governor in Council shall appoint as members of the Tribunal persons who have knowledge and experience in aeronautics.
Marginal note:Full or part-time members
(3) The Chairman and the Vice-Chairman are each full-time members of the Tribunal and the other members may be appointed as full-time or part-time members.
Marginal note:Term of office
(4) A member of the Tribunal shall be appointed to hold office during good behaviour for a term not exceeding seven years and may be removed for cause by the Governor in Council.
(5) A member of the Tribunal is eligible to be re-appointed on the expiration of a first or subsequent term of office.
- R.S., 1985, c. 33 (1st Supp.), s. 5.
- Date modified: