Reports to Parliament
Marginal note:Annual report
41. At the end of each fiscal year, the Minister must prepare a report on the administration of this Act, including the agreements made under it, and must have the report laid before each House of Parliament on any of the first 15 days on which it is sitting after the report is completed.
Marginal note:Five-year review
Return to footnote *[Note: Subsection 42(1) in force on November 27, 2006, see SI/2006-136.]
Marginal note:Emergency advances
(1.1) The Ministers’ review of the provisions of this Act relating to emergency advances under paragraph 7(1)(b) and their application must specifically address whether those provisions are necessary and to what extent they should be retained or modified.
Marginal note:Tabling of report
(2) The Minister must have a report on the review laid before each House of Parliament on any of the first 30 days on which it is sitting after the report is completed.
- 1997, c. 20, s. 42;
- 2006, c. 3, s. 17;
- 2008, c. 7, s. 8.
PART VREPEALS, TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS, CONSEQUENTIAL AMENDMENTS AND COMING INTO FORCE
43. to 45. [Repeals]
46. [Repealed before coming into force, 2011, c. 25, s. 20]
Agricultural Products Board Act
Definition of “Board”
47. In sections 48 and 49, “Board” means the Agricultural Products Board, established under subsection 3(1) of the Agricultural Products Board Act.
Marginal note:Rights and obligations transferred
48. (1) All rights and property held by or in the name of or in trust for the Board and all obligations and liabilities of the Board are deemed to be rights, property, obligations and liabilities of Her Majesty.
(2) Every reference to the Board in any deed, contract or other document executed by the Board in its own name is to be read as a reference to Her Majesty, unless the context requires otherwise.
Marginal note:Closing out affairs
(3) The Minister may do anything necessary for or incidental to closing out the affairs of the Board.
- Date modified: