Canada Agricultural Products Act
Marginal note:Certificate to be produced
(2) Inspectors shall be given certificates in a form established by the President of the Agency attesting to their designation and, on entering any place under this Act, an inspector shall show the certificate to the person in charge of the place on request.
(3) [Repealed, 1997, c. 6, s. 39]
Marginal note:Obstruction of administrative officers
(4) No person shall obstruct or hinder, or make any false or misleading statement either orally or in writing to, an inspector, analyst or grader who is carrying out duties or functions under this Act or the regulations.
(5) Except as authorized by an inspector, no person shall remove, alter or interfere in any way with a thing seized or detained under this Act or the regulations.
- R.S., 1985, c. 20 (4th Supp.), s. 19;
- 1997, c. 6, s. 39.
- Date modified: