- 1.Jequirity beans (abrus precatorius) or any substance or article that is made from or that includes jequirity beans in whole or in part.
- 2.Spectacle frames that, in whole or in part, are made of or contain cellulose nitrate.
- 3.Baby walkers that are mounted on wheels or on any other device permitting movement of the walker and that have an enclosed area supporting the baby in a sitting or standing position so that their feet touch the floor, thereby enabling the horizontal movement of the walker.
- 4.Products for babies, including teethers, pacifiers and baby bottle nipples, that are put in the mouth when used and that contain a filling that has in it a viable micro-organism.
- 5.Structural devices that position feeding bottles to allow babies to feed themselves from the bottle while unattended.
- 6.Disposable metal containers that contain a pressurizing fluid composed in whole or in part of vinyl chloride and that are designed to release pressurized contents by the use of a manually operated valve that forms an integral part of the container.
- 7.Liquids that contain polychlorinated biphenyls for use in microscopy, including immersion oils but not including refractive index oils.
- 8.Kites any part of which is made of uninsulated metal that is separated from adjacent conductive areas by a non-conductive area of less than 50 mm and that either
(a) has a maximum linear dimension in excess of 150 mm, or
(b) is plated or otherwise coated with a conductive film whose maximum linear dimension exceeds 150 mm.
- 9.Kite strings made of a material that conducts electricity.
- 10.Products made in whole or in part of textile fibres, intended for use as wearing apparel, that are treated with or contain tris (2,3 dibromopropyl) phosphate as a single substance or as part of a chemical compound.
- 11.Any substance that is used to induce sneezing, whether or not called “sneezing powder”, and that contains
(a) 3,3′-dimethoxybenzidine (4,4′-diamino-3,3′-dimethoxybiphenyl) or any of its salts;
(b) a plant product derived from the genera Helleborus (hellebore), Veratrum album (white hellebore) or Quillaia (Panama Wood);
(c) protoveratrine or veratrine; or
(d) any isomer of nitrobenzaldehyde.
- 12.Cutting oils and cutting fluids, that are for use in lubricating and cooling the cutting area in machining operations, and that contain more than 50 µg/g of any nitrite, when monoetha-nolamine, diethanolamine or triethanolamine is also present.
- 13.Urea formaldehyde-based thermal insulation, foamed in place, used to insulate buildings.
- 14.Lawn darts with elongated tips.
- 15.Polycarbonate baby bottles that contain 4,4′-isopropylidenediphenol (bisphenol A).
- Date modified: