Marginal note:Administration of oaths
Marginal note:Orders of presiding officer
(2) A presiding officer may make such orders as he considers to be proper for the conduct of an examination pursuant to paragraph 11(1)(a).
Marginal note:Application to court
(3) A judge of a superior or county court or of the Federal Court may, on application by a presiding officer, order any person to comply with any order made by the presiding officer under subsection (2).
(4) No order may be made under subsection (3) unless the presiding officer has given to the person in respect of whom the order is sought and the Commissioner twenty-four hours notice of the hearing of the application for the order or such shorter notice as the judge to whom the application is made considers reasonable.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-34, s. 14;
- R.S., 1985, c. 19 (2nd Supp.), s. 24;
- 1999, c. 2, s. 37.
- Date modified: