Marginal note:Corporation and Development Corporation qualified as members of cooperative associations
22. Notwithstanding the Cooperative Credit Associations Act, the Corporation and the Development Corporation are qualified to become members of an association to which the Cooperative Credit Associations Act applies.
Marginal note:Application to Crown
23. This Act is binding on Her Majesty in right of Canada and any agent thereof.
Marginal note:Acquisition of shares by Her Majesty
24. The Minister, on behalf of Her Majesty in right of Canada, may subscribe for, acquire and hold shares and Equity Debentures of the Corporation in accordance with the Agreement and may, for that purpose, make payments out of the Consolidated Revenue Fund in an amount not exceeding in the aggregate one hundred million dollars.
25. The Governor in Council may make regulations prescribing anything that is by this Act to be prescribed by the regulations.
Marginal note:Amendments to Agreement referred to Committee of House of Commons
26. Any amendment to the Agreement shall be deemed to be referred, for review and report, to the first sitting of the Committee of the House of Commons that normally considers oil and gas matters, following the day on which the amendment is made.
Marginal note:Coming into force
Return to footnote *[Note: Act in force July 9, 1982, see SI/82-148.]
- Date modified: