Transfer and Assignment
Marginal note:Notice of disposition of any interest
85 Where an interest holder of an interest or any share therein enters into an agreement or arrangement that is or may result in a transfer, assignment or other disposition of the interest or any share therein, the interest holder shall give notice of the agreement or arrangement to the Minister, together with a copy of the agreement or arrangement or, if the Minister approves, a summary of its terms and conditions or, on the request of the Minister, a copy of the agreement or arrangement.
86. and 86.1 [Repealed, 1993, c. 47, s. 4]
Marginal note:Establishment of register
Marginal note:Duties of Registrar and Deputy Registrar
(2) The Registrar and Deputy Registrar shall exercise such powers and perform such duties and functions in respect of the register and the system of registration established under this Part as may be prescribed.
Marginal note:Prohibition against registration of documents except instruments
Marginal note:Requirements of registration
(2) No instrument may be registered under this Part unless it has been submitted for registration in the form prescribed for that instrument, in such manner and containing such information as may be prescribed, and meets any other requirement for the registration thereof prescribed by this Act and the regulations.
89 [Repealed, 1993, c. 47, s. 5]
Marginal note:Requirements of registering security notice
Marginal note:Notice of official address
(2) No instrument may be registered under this Part unless a notice of official address for service in respect of that instrument is filed with the Registrar in prescribed form.
Marginal note:Revision of notice of official address
(3) The official address for service in respect of an instrument may be changed by filing with the Registrar another notice of official address for service, in prescribed form.
- Date modified: