Marginal note:Disposal of bulk spirits
74. A person who possesses bulk spirits produced for the purpose or as a consequence of the analysis of the composition of a substance containing absolute ethyl alcohol shall, immediately after the analysis is complete, destroy or dispose of the spirits in a manner approved by the Minister.
- 2002, c. 22, s. 74;
- 2007, c. 18, s. 95.
Marginal note:Importation — bulk spirits
75. (1) No person shall import bulk spirits other than a spirits licensee, a licensed user or, if the spirits are in a special container, an excise warehouse licensee in accordance with section 80.
Marginal note:Importation — bulk wine
(2) No person shall import bulk wine other than a wine licensee, a licensed user or, if the wine is in a special container, an excise warehouse licensee in accordance with section 85.
- 2002, c. 22, s. 75;
- 2007, c. 18, s. 95.
Marginal note:Unauthorized export
76. No person shall export bulk alcohol other than
(a) the alcohol licensee who is responsible for the alcohol;
(b) the licensed user who imported the alcohol; or
(c) a person required to do so under section 101.
Special Containers of Spirits
Marginal note:Marked container deemed packaged
77. If a special container of spirits is marked, the spirits are deemed to be packaged at the time the container is marked.
78. (1) No person shall mark a special container of spirits unless
(a) the person is a spirits licensee; or
(b) the container is one that has been placed in a sufferance warehouse in accordance with section 80 and the person marks the container in the circumstances described in that section.
Marginal note:Container to be warehoused
(2) If a spirits licensee marks a special container of spirits, the licensee shall immediately enter it into an excise warehouse.
79. No person, other than an excise warehouse licensee, shall import a marked special container of spirits.
Marginal note:Marking of imported container
80. If a special container of spirits that is imported by an excise warehouse licensee is not marked when it is reported under the Customs Act, it shall be placed in a sufferance warehouse for the purpose of being marked.
- Date modified: