10. An application for a licence, permit or certificate issued pursuant to section 7 or a permit issued pursuant to section 9 shall be made in such manner and be accompanied by such information and other material as are prescribed by the regulations.
- R.S., 1985, c. E-17, s. 10;
- 1993, c. 32, s. 6.
10.1 Licences, permits and certificates issued pursuant to section 7 and permits issued pursuant to section 9 shall be in the form prescribed by the Minister.
- 1993, c. 32, s. 6.
Marginal note:No alterations without a permit
11. (1) The operator of a factory, magazine or vehicle for which a licence or permit has been issued under section 7 shall not,
(a) in the case of a factory or magazine, relocate or make any alteration or addition to the factory or magazine or rebuild any part thereof, or
(b) in the case of a vehicle, make any alteration to the vehicle
until the operator has obtained written authority therefor from the Minister.
Marginal note:Emergency situations
(2) Notwithstanding subsection (1), an operator referred to in that subsection may undertake any of the activities referred to therein with the approval of the Minister granted by any means where, in the opinion of the Minister, extraordinary circumstances exist for doing so or it is necessary to do so for the protection of any person or property.
- R.S., 1985, c. E-17, s. 11;
- 1993, c. 32, s. 7.
Marginal note:Cessation of use where a special danger
12. The Minister may require the operator of any factory or magazine or the operator of any vehicle in which an explosive is being conveyed to stop using, or to use only under and subject to conditions specified by the Minister, any building, structure or vehicle that, from its location or from the nature of the processes carried on therein, constitutes, in the opinion of the Minister, a special danger.
- R.S., c. E-15, s. 12;
- 1974-75-76, c. 60, s. 6.
INSPECTORS AND CHEMISTS
13. (1) There may be appointed in the manner authorized by law a Chief Inspector of Explosives, together with such other inspectors and chemists as are necessary for the carrying out of this Act.
Marginal note:Inspectors without remuneration
(2) The Governor in Council may appoint, in addition to the inspectors appointed under subsection (1), such other inspectors and deputy inspectors, without remuneration, as the Governor in Council considers necessary for the carrying out of this Act.
- R.S., c. E-15, s. 14.
- Date modified: