AMENDMENTS NOT IN FORCE
— 2012, c. 19, s. 413
413. The Act is amended by adding the following after section 29:
Power of the Minister
29.1 (1) Subject to the regulations, the Minister may establish a list that sets out prescription drugs, classes of prescription drugs or both.
Statutory Instruments Act
(2) The list is not a regulation within the meaning of the Statutory Instruments Act.
Incorporation by Reference
Incorporation by reference
29.2 (1) A regulation made under this Act may incorporate by reference the list established under subsection 29.1(1), either as it exists on a particular date or as it is amended from time to time.
Accessibility of incorporated list
(2) The Minister shall ensure that the list that is incorporated by reference in the regulation is accessible.
(3) A person is not liable to be found guilty of an offence for any contravention in respect of which the list that is incorporated by reference in the regulation is relevant unless, at the time of the alleged contravention, the list was accessible as required by subsection (2) or it was otherwise accessible to the person.
— 2012, c. 19, s. 414(1)
414. (1) Subsection 30(1) of the Act is amended by adding the following after paragraph (h):
(h.1) respecting the establishment by the Minister of the list referred to in subsection 29.1(1), including amendments to it;
— 2012, c. 25, s. 1
1. The Food and Drugs Act is amended by adding the following after section 2:
Non-corrective contact lenses
2.1 For the purposes of this Act, a non-corrective contact lens is deemed to be a device.
- Date modified: