76. [Repealed, 2002, c. 8, s. 109]
77. The officers, clerks and employees who are required by the Commissioner to carry out the Commissioner's duties and functions under section 74 shall be appointed under the Public Service Employment Act.
- R.S., 1985, c. J-1, s. 77;
- 2002, c. 8, s. 110.
Marginal note:Commissioner is deputy head
78. The Commissioner and the officers, clerks and employees appointed under section 77 shall be a portion of the federal public administration that is separate from the Department of Justice and of which the Commissioner shall be the deputy head.
- R.S., 1985, c. J-1, s. 78;
- 2002, c. 8, s. 110;
- 2003, c. 22, s. 224(E).
- Date modified: