For Measurement of Length
1. The national standard for length in Canada realized, through the use of any device, in compliance with the definition mètre passed by the 17e Conférence Générale des Poids et Mesures as reported in the Comptes rendus de la 17e Conférence Générale des Poids et Mesures (1983) published by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures, and determined by the National Research Council of Canada pursuant to subparagraph 5(1)(c)(iv) of the National Research Council Act.
For Measurement of Mass or Weight
- Avoirdupois Weight
1. A standard of a nominal mass of one pound, designated MR-2.
- Troy Weight
2. A standard of nominal mass of one hundred troy ounces, designated MR-3.
- Metric Weight
3. A standard of a nominal mass of one kilogram, designated MR-1.
For Measurement of Temperature
|1.||VS767_1808||Platinum Resistance Sensor, manufactured by Fluke Hart Scientific, having serial number 1808, and Black Stack thermometer module, manufactured by Fluke Hart Scientific, having serial number A78022|
|3.||VS767_1203||Thermistor sensor, manufactured by Thermometrics having serial number 1203; and Black Stack thermometer module, manufactured by Hart Scientific having serial number A13108|
For Measurement of Electricity
|1.||L-57||Variable Burden Box for Voltage Transformers, manufactured by H. Tinsley & Co. Ltd. having serial number 1298|
|2.||L-1014||Shielded Precision Capacitor, manufactured by Trench Electric Ltd. having serial number 7599|
|3.||L-1046||Voltage Transformer, manufactured by Sangamo Company Limited having serial number 555762|
|4.||EL-1847||Voltage Transformer, manufactured by Instrument Transformer Inc. having serial number 547222|
|5.||EL-1848||Voltage Transformer, manufactured by Asea Brown Boveri Ltd. having serial number 39518360|
|6.||L-1665||Capacitor, manufactured by General Radio Company having serial number 3423|
|7.||EL-1892||Current Transformer, manufactured by Tettex Instruments having serial number 149691|
|8.||EL-1894||Programmable Electronic Burden Box for Current Transformers, manufactured by Tettex Instruments having serial number 149544|
|9.||EL-857||Current Transformer, manufactured by Smith Hobson Ltd. having serial number G-033127|
|10.||EL-1720||Current Transformer, manufactured by Knopp Inc. having serial number 8039391|
|12.||EL-1885||Multifunction Transducer (W/Wh/VA/VAh/var/varh/V/Vh/V2h/I/Ih/I2h), Radian Dytronic model RD-21-432, manufactured by Radian Research Inc. having serial number 200379|
For Measurement of Gas
|1.||GL-2279||Dead Weight Tester, manufactured by DH Instruments Inc. having serial number 487|
|2.||GL-2280||Dead Weight Tester, manufactured by GE Sensing having serial number 63809|
|4.||GL-2033||Dead Weight Tester, manufactured by Ruska Instruments Co. having serial number 44509|
|5.||GL-2104||Dead Weight Tester, manufactured by Ruska Instruments Co. having serial number 46404|
- R.S., 1985, c. W-6, Sch. IV;
- SOR/93-235, s. 2;
- SOR/2005-277, ss. 3, 4;
- Date modified: