16. [Repealed, SOR/97-314, s. 1]
17. The quarterly index of all documents, other than regulations, that have been published in the Canada Gazette shall contain in alphabetical order the name of each Act of Parliament under or in relation to which each such document has been issued, made or established, specifying with respect to each such document the issue of the Canada Gazette in which it may be found.
18. Where a regulation that is required to be contained in the quarterly consolidated index of regulations is exempt from publication and exempt from registration, the regulation-making authority shall, within seven days following the last day of each month, cause to be forwarded in writing to the Clerk of the Privy Council such of the following information as the Clerk of the Privy Council may require:
(a) the name of the regulation that is so exempt;
(b) the statutory or other authority pursuant to which the regulation was made;
(c) the date upon which the regulation and any amendment thereto was made; and
(d) the place where the regulation and any amendment thereto may be inspected and a copy thereof obtained.
DISTRIBUTION OF CANADA GAZETTE
19. (1) A copy of Part I of the Canada Gazette shall be delivered without charge to each person who issues, makes or establishes a statutory instrument or other document that is published therein and to those persons holding the offices specified in Part I of Schedule I.
(2) A copy of Part II of the Canada Gazette shall, in addition to being provided to each member of Parliament, be delivered without charge to those persons holding the offices specified in Part II of Schedule I.
(2.1) A copy of Part III of the Canada Gazette shall be delivered without charge to those persons holding the offices specified in Part III of Schedule I.
(3) One copy of Part I, and four copies of Part II and Part III of the Canada Gazette shall be delivered without charge to the chairperson or to one of the joint chairpersons of the Committee of the House of Commons, of the Senate or of both Houses of Parliament established for the purpose of reviewing and scrutinizing statutory instruments.
- SOR/81-194, s. 1;
- SOR/85-529, s. 1;
- SOR/89-314, s. 1.
INSPECTION AND OBTAINING OF COPIES
21. Where any person requests that a statutory instrument be produced for inspection or that a copy of a statutory instrument be provided to the person, the person shall pay the applicable fee determined in accordance with Schedule III.
- SOR/93-245, s. 8.
- Date modified: