87. [Repealed, SOR/95-54, s. 3]
87.1 [Repealed, SOR/93-159, s. 12]
88. [Repealed, SOR/97-85, s. 60]
89. No person shall
(a) hold a bird imported under a permit into Canada at an airport in a room in which a bird not imported under permit is held; or
(b) transport by air a bird imported under a permit into Canada from the place of entry on the same aircraft as a bird not imported under permit.
Eradication of Diseases Specified by Minister
90. The Minister may order the owner or the person having the possession, care or control in an eradication area of any poultry, ruminant, or equine or porcine animal, to segregate the animal and to have the animal inspected in such manner and for such communicable disease as the Minister may specify.
- SOR/97-85, s. 61.
91. [Repealed, SOR/97-85, s. 61]
91.1 The Minister may give notice to any person, by any means of communication, of the appearance of any disease among animals.
- SOR/79-839, s. 27.
91.2 (1) Every laboratory that diagnoses or suspects the appearance in an animal or thing of a disease set out in Schedule VII shall notify the Minister immediately of the diagnosis or suspicion.
(2) Along with that notification, the laboratory shall include
(a) the name, address and telephone number of the person who owns or has the possession, care or control of the animal or thing;
(b) the location of the animal or thing; and
(c) all other information that the laboratory has in relation to the animal or thing.
(3) Every laboratory that diagnoses or suspects the appearance in an animal or thing of a disease set out in Schedule VIII shall notify the Minister of the diagnosis or suspicion immediately after the end of the calendar year in which the appearance of the disease is diagnosed or suspected.
- SOR/2003-155, s. 1.
91.3 Every person required to keep a record under these Regulations shall, unless it is otherwise stated,
(a) keep the record for a period of two years from the date the requirement arose; and
(b) [Repealed, SOR/2012-286, s. 56]
(c) on receipt of a written request by an inspector, provide the inspector, in a form approved by the Minister, with the information contained in the record.
- SOR/82-590, s. 4;
- SOR/2006-147, s. 18;
- SOR/2012-286, s. 56.
- Date modified: