13. (1) [Repealed, SOR/94-447, s. 13]
(2) [Repealed, SOR/91-423, s. 4]
(3) [Repealed, SOR/81-416, s. 8]
(4) [Repealed, SOR/91-423, s. 4]
(5) [Repealed, SOR/81-416, s. 8]
14. No person shall use, on the label of any processed egg bearing an inspection legend, or in connection therewith, any word, picture or design that conveys a false or misleading impression as to the contents, quality, quantity, weight, method or date of production or manufacture or place of origin of the contents, of the processed egg.
- SOR/94-447, s. 14.
INSPECTION AND CERTIFICATION
15. Every person who requests a certificate of inspection for processed egg shall
(a) submit a written application to an inspector for an inspection; and
(b) at the time of the inspection, make readily accessible for inspection all processed egg from which the inspector may draw samples.
- SOR/91-423, s. 5.
16. (1) An inspector who receives an application referred to in paragraph 15(a) shall issue a certificate of inspection where the inspector finds, on inspection of processed egg, that
(a) in the case of processed egg for export from Canada, the processed egg meets the requirements set out in paragraphs 17(1)(a) and (b);
(b) in the case of processed egg imported into Canada, the processed egg meets the requirements set out in section 21; and
(c) in any other case, the processed egg
(i) has been prepared in a registered processed egg station, and
(ii) has been marked in accordance with these Regulations.
(2) [Repealed, SOR/94-447, s. 15]
(3) A certificate of inspection referred to in subsection (1) shall set out
(a) the date and place of the inspection;
(b) a description of the processed egg inspected;
(c) the name of the person who submitted the written application for the inspection;
(d) the name and address of the consignee of the processed egg; and
(e) one of the following statements of certification, namely,
(i) a statement of certification that the processed egg is prepared in accordance with these Regulations,
(ii) where the processed egg is imported into Canada, a statement of certification that it meets the requirements of these Regulations, or
(iii) where the processed egg does not meet the requirements of these Regulations in respect of standards, packing or marking and is to be exported, a statement of certification that the processed egg meets the requirements and standards of the importing country.
(4) A certificate of inspection referred to in subsection (1) is valid for the shipment of processed egg between the place of inspection and the address of the consignee as set out in the certificate.
- SOR/91-423, s. 5;
- SOR/94-447, s. 15.
- Date modified: