Canada Corporations Regulations
C.R.C., c. 424
Regulations Under the Canada Corporations Act
2. In these Regulations,
“Act” means the Canada Corporations Act; (Loi)
“associate”[Repealed, SOR/2010-61, s. 1]
- “body corporate”
“body corporate” means any company wherever or however incorporated; (personne morale)
“control”[Repealed, SOR/2010-61, s. 1]
“corporation” means a company to which the Act applies; (corporation)
“document” means a document required to be sent to or filed with the Department or the Minister under the Act; (document)
- “recognized stock exchange”
“recognized stock exchange”[Repealed, SOR/2010-61, s. 1]
- SOR/78-46, s. 1;
- SOR/2010-61, s. 1.
3. [Repealed, SOR/2010-61, s. 2]
4. The summary referred to in subsection 133(1) of the Act shall be on Form 3 of Schedule I furnished by the Department.
4.1 The declaration referred to in subsection 111.1(1) of the Act shall be on Form 6.
- SOR/78-46, s. 2.
Format of Documents
5. All applications sent to or filed with the Department or the Minister shall be
(a) on good quality white paper approximately 8 1/2 by 11 inches in size;
(b) printed or typewritten; and
(c) legible and suitable for microfilming and photocopying.
6. Where possible, each individual item in a document shall be set out in one or more contiguous, sequentially numbered paragraphs and each such item shall be preceded by an appropriate heading.
7. (1) Numbers in a document shall be in numerals and not in words.
(2) Information in a document shall, where practical, be set out in tabular form.
- Date modified: