Accountable Education and Travel Advance Regulations (Dependants of Members of the Canadian Forces)
C.R.C., c. 669
Regulations Respecting the Making of Accountable Advances of Public Funds to Officers and Men of the Canadian Forces for Education and Travel Expenses of Dependants
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Accountable Education and Travel Advance Regulations (Dependants of Members of the Canadian Forces).
2. These Regulations apply to officers and men of the Canadian Forces.
AUTHORIZATION OF ADVANCES
3. The Chief of the Defence Staff may authorize the making of accountable advances of public funds to officers and men of the Canadian Forces for the expenses of travel and education of dependants when the expenses are authorized within existing regulations.
4. Accountable advances made under these Regulations shall be limited to amounts sufficient to meet the estimated permissible expenses.
SETTLEMENT OF ADVANCES
5. Subject to subsections 31(2), (3) and (4) of the Financial Administration Act, the Chief of the Defence Staff may issue such orders as are required to provide for the accountability and recovery of advances issued pursuant to these Regulations.
- Date modified: