50. Every person who contravenes section 41, subsection 41.1(1) or (2) or section 49 is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding $400.
- SOR/81-663, s. 4;
- SOR/2006-102, s. 30.
51. (1) Any person who is alleged to have contravened any provision of this Part other than section 41 may, at any time within 72 hours from the expiration of the day on which the contravention is alleged to have occurred, excluding holidays, register a plea of guilty to the alleged offence by paying into court, either personally or by mail,
(a) $2, where the alleged offence relates to crossing a road or apron otherwise than at a designated cross-walk;
(b) $2, where the alleged offence relates to walking on a road or apron in contravention of section 44;
(c) $2, where the alleged offence relates to walking on a road in contravention of section 45;
(d) $5, where the alleged offence relates to impeding, interfering or obstructing the free movement of an aircraft on the apron or manoeuvring area in contravention of section 46;
(e) $5, where the alleged offence relates to failing to yield the right-of-way to motor vehicles in contravention of section 47;
(f) $5, where the alleged offence relates to disobeying instructions of any traffic sign or device or instruction given by a constable;
(g) $75, where the alleged offence relates to smoking or littering in contravention of section 49;
(h) $20, where the alleged offence relates to entering or remaining in a restricted area without visible identification in contravention of subsection 41.1(1); and
(i) $20, where the alleged offence relates to failure to comply with subsection 41.1(2).
(2) Any amount paid pursuant to subsection (1) shall be paid into the court designated by the Minister for such payment.
(3) Where a payment referred to in subsection (1) is sent to the court by mail, the payment into court shall be deemed to have been made on the day on which the payment was mailed.
(4) Where a person who is alleged to have contravened any provision of this Part other than section 41 has, in accordance with subsection (1), paid money into court with respect to that contravention, no further punishment shall be imposed on him for that contravention.
- SOR/81-663, s. 5;
- SOR/2006-102, s. 31.
REGISTRATION OF MOBILE EQUIPMENT
52. In this Part,
(a) any motor vehicle or mobile device used in the direct fuelling or defuelling of aircraft, or
(b) any other motor vehicle or mobile device of a specialized nature for use in the maintenance, repair and servicing of an aircraft on the ground, including testing equipment and cargo and passenger handling equipment; (matérial)
- “gross weight”
“gross weight”, with respect to any equipment, means the total weight of the equipment as specified by its manufacturer; (poids brut)
- “registration year”
“registration year” means the period commencing on January 1st in any year and ending on December 31st in that year. (année d’immatriculation)
- Date modified: