15. (1) Every permittee shall, within 90 days following the expiry of his permit and following any extension thereof, forward to the Supervisor a certified statement in duplicate itemizing the assessment work performed and the cost of performing such work during the term of his permit and any extension thereof together with any cash payment that may be required pursuant to subsection 14(1).
(2) Every permittee shall, within six months following the expiry of his permit and following any extension thereof, forward to the Supervisor copies in duplicate of all maps and technical information that serve to record the assessment work performed for the term of his permit and any extension thereof together with a report of the results obtained from the performance of that assessment work.
(3) Where the Supervisor is not satisfied with the statements, maps or technical information submitted under subsection (1) or (2), he may require the permittee to submit additional information.
16. (1) Subject to subsection (2), no permittee shall produce minerals from his permit area.
(2) A permittee may, with the written consent of the Supervisor and subject to such terms and conditions as the Supervisor may prescribe in writing, produce and ship reasonable amounts of minerals for testing purposes only.
17. Where a permittee, during the term of his permit or any extension thereof, desires to obtain a lease in respect of his permit area or any part thereof, he shall make an application in duplicate therefor to the Supervisor.
18. (1) An application for a lease referred to in section 17
(a) shall be in a form satisfactory to the Division Chief;
(b) shall contain a legal description in accordance with subsection (2) or (3) of the lands in respect of which a lease is desired; and
(c) shall be accompanied by
(i) the fee therefor set out in the schedule payable to the Receiver General, and
(ii) the rental for the first year of the lease in accordance with section 24.
(2) Subject to subsection (3), lands referred to in subsection (1) shall be described by
(a) section, legal subdivision, lot or aliquot part of a lot if such lands lie within a subdivided area; or
(b) projected section, legal subdivision, lot or aliquot part of a lot if such lands do not lie within a subdivided area.
(3) Where the boundaries of a permit area or part thereof in respect of which a lease is desired do not correspond with a township survey or other legal survey or any projection thereof, the Division Chief may allow the land therein to be described by means of irregular boundaries.
19. Where a permittee has made an application for a lease in accordance with sections 17 and 18 and has complied with these Regulations and with the terms and conditions of his permit, the Division Chief shall issue a lease to him.
20. Every lessee who has complied with the provisions of these Regulations is entitled to all minerals found within his lease area, subject to any condition of his permit or lease acquired under section 5 or 6.
- Date modified: