Order Directing that Certain Documents be Discontinued
P.C. 1994-506 1994-03-24
Whereas it appears to the Governor in Council that the documents set out in the schedule hereto, each required by or under an Act of Parliament to be laid before one or both Houses of Parliament, contain the same information as or less information than is contained in the Public Accounts or in any estimates of expenditures submitted to Parliament;
Therefore, His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Finance and the Treasury Board, pursuant to section 157Footnote * of the Financial Administration Act, is pleased hereby to direct that the documents set out in the schedule hereto be discontinued.
Return to footnote *S.C. 1991, c. 24, s. 47
- Annual Report of the Department of National Health and Welfare (Department of National Health and Welfare Act, s. 13)
- Annual Report of the Department of Public Works (Public Works Act, s. 35)
- Annual Report of the Department of Supply and Services (Department of Supply and Services Act, s. 19)
- Annual Report on the Farm Debt Review Boards (Farm Debt Review Act, s. 38)
- Annual Report of the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission Act, s. 13)
- 2004, c. 11, s. 52.
- Date modified: