Class II Nuclear Facilities and Prescribed Equipment Regulations
21. (1) Every licensee shall keep a record of each radiation survey required by the licence and that person shall retain the record for the period ending three years after the expiry date of the licence.
(2) Every licensee who uses Class II prescribed equipment shall keep a record of
(a) the daily output of radiation resulting from the operation of the equipment;
(b) the training received by each worker, including the date and subject of the training; and
(c) any inspection, verification, servicing, measurement or test required by the Act, the regulations made under the Act or the licence, including a description of the actions performed, the date on which they were performed and the results.
(3) Every licensee shall retain a record of the training referred to in paragraph (2)(b) for the period that the worker is employed by the licensee.
(4) Every licensee who transfers Class II prescribed equipment shall keep a record of
(a) the date of the transfer;
(b) the licence number of the person to whom the equipment was transferred; and
(c) the model and serial number of the equipment.
(5) Every licensee shall keep a record of each leak test conducted on a sealed source or on shielding in accordance with section 19 and that person shall retain the record for the period ending three years after the date on which it is made.
- Date modified: