Marginal note:Child-resistant container
57. (1) Subject to subsection (2), a quick skin-bonding adhesive must be in a child-resistant container that complies with sections 9 to 13.
Marginal note:Exception — child-resistant packaging
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply if the packaging that immediately encloses the container and that is displayed to the consumer is child-resistant and complies with sections 9 to 13.
58. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Part applies to a pressurized container that
(a) contains or will contain a substance that, when in a liquid state, has an absolute vapour pressure greater than 275 kPa at 37.8°C as determined using ASTM D 323; or
(b) is or will be pressurized to an absolute pressure greater than 275 ± 1 kPa at 21.1°C or 717 ± 2 kPa at 54.4°C.
(2) This Part does not apply to a pressurized container that complies with CSA B339.
Marginal note:Required information
59. A pressurized container must display, for each type of information set out in column 1 of the table to this section, the information set out in columns 2 and 3.
REQUIRED INFORMATION — PRESSURIZED CONTAINERS
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3|
|Item||Type of information||English information||French information|
|3.||Primary hazard statement||CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE||CONTENU SOUS PRESSION|
|4.||Specific hazard statement||CONTAINER MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED||CE CONTENANT PEUT EXPLOSER S’IL EST CHAUFFÉ|
Do not puncture.
Do not burn.
Ne pas perforer.
Ne pas brûler.
|6.||Positive instructions||Store away from heat.||Conserver loin des sources de chaleur.|
- Date modified: