5. (1) Every telecommunications apparatus shall be marked with markings established by the Minister under subsection 69.3(1) of the Act, unless markings were applied to it before the coming into force of these Regulations in accordance with the Minister’s instructions.
(2) For greater certainty, subsection (1) does not preclude affixing markings for purposes other than the purposes of these Regulations.
(3) No person shall remove, replace or alter any markings that have been affixed, in accordance with subsection (1), on telecommunications apparatus.
(4) No person shall mark telecommunications apparatus in accordance with subsection (1) to indicate compliance with the applicable technical specifications unless the apparatus complies with those technical specifications.
(5) No person shall mark or label or otherwise indicate how to modify telecommunications apparatus so that it will not comply with the applicable technical specifications.
COMING INTO FORCE
6. These Regulations come into force on the day on which they are registered.
- Date modified: