8. Despite sections 3 to 5, the maximum fees payable for the assessment of a new substance on the basis of the information required under the schedules to the New Substances Notification Regulations (Chemicals and Polymers) is $2,625, where the notifier’s annual sales in Canada are less than $40 million, and $3,500, in any other case.
- SOR/2005-286, s. 6.
FEES FOR OTHER SERVICES
9. The fee payable for a service set out in column 1 of Schedule 3 to these Regulations is the fee set out in column 2 under the heading corresponding to the annual sales in Canada of the person for whom the service is provided.
10. (1) A person who requests that fees payable under these Regulations be based on the person’s annual sales in Canada shall provide to the Minister the person’s sales reports for Canada according to the person’s financial statements for the previous fiscal period prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and certified as true and correct by that person or, in the case of a corporation, by the manager responsible for the corporation’s financial affairs.
(2) Despite any other provision of these Regulations, if the information relating to annual sales in Canada is not provided, fees payable shall be based on annual sales above $40 million.
11. The fees payable under sections 3 to 9 shall be paid at the time the service is requested by
(a) certified cheque or money order to the Receiver General; or
(b) credit card in respect of which the notifier is either the cardholder or an authorized user, if the issuer of the credit card has entered into an agreement with the Government of Canada establishing the conditions of its acceptance and use.
- SOR/2005-286, s. 4.
COMING INTO FORCE
12. These Regulations come into force on January 1, 2003.
- Date modified: