Solvent Degreasing Regulations (SOR/2003-283)

Regulations are current to 2015-11-16 and last amended on 2011-12-08. Previous Versions


  •  (1) The Minister may refuse to issue a consumption unit or may cancel a consumption unit if the person requesting it or the user, as the case may be, has submitted any false or misleading information.

  • (2) The Minister shall not refuse to issue, or shall not cancel, a consumption unit unless the Minister

    • (a) has provided the person requesting the issuance or the user, as the case may be, with written reasons for refusing to issue the consumption unit or for cancelling it; and

    • (b) has allowed that person a period of at least 30 days after sending the notice in which to make oral or written representations in respect of the refusal or cancellation.


 These Regulations come into force on the day on which they are registered.