1. Place where one or more substances are located:
(a) a description of the place or the facility name (if applicable), civic address and location by latitude and longitude; and
(b) the name of each substance.
2. Use of prior plans:
(a) indicate whether the environmental emergency plan was based on a plan prepared on a voluntary basis;
(b) indicate whether the environmental emergency plan was based on a plan prepared for another government and provide particulars, if applicable; and
(c) indicate whether the environmental emergency plan was based on a plan prepared under another Act of Parliament and provide particulars, if applicable.
3. Local-level involvement:
(a) give the name of the local authorities, community or interest groups that have been involved in the plan’s development, if any; and
(b) identify whether the plan or its relevant parts were made available to the appropriate local authorities (such as police and fire departments) that may be involved in an emergency response.
4. Information for each substance covered by an environmental emergency plan:
(a) the name, CAS registry number and UN number (if applicable) of the substance; and
(b) the nature of activities at the place where the substance is located.
5. The date on which the preparation of the environmental emergency plan or an amendment to the plan referred to in subsection 7(2) was completed.
6. The location of the environmental emergency plan if it is different from the place where one or more substances are located.
- SOR/2011-294, ss. 13 to 15.
- Date modified: