GRADING OF REGULATED PRODUCT
8. Subject to subsection 4(4), all regulated products delivered to the Board shall, before sale, be graded and packed by the Agency unless exempted under the authority of an order issued by the Board under the Act.
LICENCES AND REGISTRATION
9. No person, other than the Agency, shall engage in the production, packing, transporting, storing or marketing of the regulated product unless that person has registered with the Board.
10. No person shall operate as a caterer, grower, peddler, processor, retailer, warehouseman or wholesaler unless that person applies to and receives from the Board a Caterer’s Licence, Grower’s Licence, Peddler’s Licence, Processor’s Licence, Retailer’s Licence, Warehouser’s Licence or Wholesaler’s Licence, as the case may be, for each premise, building, cellar or pit used by that person in carrying out his operation.
11. No trucker shall transport the regulated product unless he applies to and receives from the Board a Trucker’s Licence for each truck operated by him in transporting the regulated product.
12. Every licence shall expire on December 31 next following its date of issue.
13. The fee payable to the Board in respect of licences are as follows:
(a) Caterer’s Licence no fee
(b) Grower’s Licence $ 1.00
(c) Peddler’s Licence no fee
(d) Processor’s Licence $10.00
(e) Retailer’s Licence no fee
(f) Trucker’s Licence $ 1.00
(g) Warehouser’s Licence no fee
(h) Wholesaler’s Licence $ 5.00
14. A licence may be cancelled by the Board for violation of any provision of the scheme, any order issued by the Board under the Act or any provision of these Regulations.
RECORDS AND ACCOUNTS
15. It shall be a condition of any licence that the person to whom the licence is issued shall keep and retain for at least three years, records and accounts in respect of all matters relating to the production, packing, processing, storing, transporting and marketing of the regulated product by that person.
- SOR/85-193, s. 1.
INFORMATION, INSPECTION AND SEARCH
16. For the purpose of ascertaining whether any orders of the Board under the Act or any provisions of these Regulations are being complied with, every grower or any person transporting, packing, storing or marketing a regulated product shall, on request, produce for inspection by the Board or by any member or employee of the Board or by any person authorized by the Board for that purpose, all records and accounts kept by that grower or person respecting all matters relating to the regulated product.
- Date modified: