20. Paragraph 19(1)(b) does not apply
(a) to a person transporting the regulated product if that person establishes that a transport order in respect of the regulated product being transported has been issued;
(b) to a person transporting the regulated product purchased from a licensed grower pursuant to section 21; or
(c) to any person transporting bed run mushrooms from a licensed grower to the Agency.
21. A licensed grower may sell, offer for sale or deliver the regulated product at his mushroom plant or on the property on which the plant is situated to any person purchasing the regulated product for consumption if
(a) the regulated product was grown by him; and
(b) the quantity of the regulated product being sold, offered for sale or delivered does not exceed five pounds.
SALE PRICE OF THE REGULATED PRODUCT
22. (1) The Agency shall not sell or offer for sale any type, variety or grade of the regulated product to a wholesaler or processor at a price less than the minimum price fixed by resolution of the Board from time to time for that type, variety or grade.
(2) No wholesaler or processor shall buy the regulated product at a price less than the minimum price referred to in subsection (1).
23. (1) Where any employee of the Board or any individual authorized by resolution of the Board has reasonable grounds to believe that any provision of these Regulations or any order of the Board in respect of the packing, transportation, storage or marketing of the regulated product is not being complied with, that employee or individual may seize the regulated product.
(2) The regulated product seized pursuant to subsection (1) shall, subject to directions of the Board, be delivered to the Board.
24. (1) Where the regulated product is seized pursuant to subsection 23(1), the employee or individual referred to in that subsection shall
(a) attach a seizure tag or detention tag on, at or near the location of the regulated product; or
(b) deliver a notice of seizure, in such form as may be approved by the Board, to
(i) the adult person who is or appears to be in charge of or in possession of the regulated product, or
(ii) any adult person who is or appears to be in charge of any place, land, premises or vehicle where the regulated product is located.
(2) Where a member or employee of the Board or an individual authorized by the Board to effect the seizure of the regulated product
(a) attaches a seizure or detention tag pursuant to paragraph 24(1)(a), or
(b) delivers a notice of seizure pursuant to paragraph 24(1)(b),
no person, other than a member or employee of the Board shall move, destroy, sell, offer for sale or otherwise dispose of the regulated product without authority in writing from the Board.
- Date modified: