17. The Committee may adjourn a hearing at any time in order to permit a party to the hearing, or an interested person, to obtain such additional information as the Committee deems necessary to a full investigation and full consideration of the matter.
18. A hearing, once commenced, shall proceed from day to day so far as, in the opinion of the Committee, may be practicable, and, if necessary, may proceed in the evenings and on Saturdays at the discretion of the Committee.
19. (1) [Repealed, SOR/97-437, s. 3]
(2) A summons may be issued on written request by a party or an interested person.
(3) Unless the Committee directs otherwise, no summons to a person may be issued for the production of an original record if the record, by virtue of a statutory provision or a provision made pursuant to statute, may be proved by a copy in a prescribed manner.
(4) A summons to any person shall be served on the person to whom it is issued in accordance with section 47.2 of the Act.
(5) [Revoked, SOR/91-544, s. 9]
- SOR/91-544, s. 9;
- SOR/97-437, s. 3.
SUBMISSIONS OF CLAIMS
20. Claims under subsections 35(12) and 46(3) of the Act must be submitted to the Registrar for consideration by the Committee.
- SOR/91-544, s. 10;
- SOR/97-437, s. 4.
21. [Revoked, SOR/91-544, s. 10]
- Date modified: