PLAN TO PREVENT ACCIDENTAL RELEASES
10. (1) The operator shall submit to the Minister a plan respecting the reduction of the potential and impact of releases of vinyl chloride, other than releases in respect of which a report is not required pursuant to section 7, by the later of
(a) the day that is 60 days after the day on which these Regulations come into force, and
(b) the day on which the plant initially commences operations.
(2) The operator shall include in a plan required by subsection (1) the elements for such a plan as described in the Code referred to in paragraph 9(2)(a).
(3) The operator shall implement the plan referred to in subsection (1) within 60 days after the day on which the plan is submitted to the Minister.
SIGNING OF PLANS AND REPORTS
11. Any plan or report that is submitted under any of sections 6 to 10 by a corporation shall be signed by an officer of the corporation who is authorized to do so.
12. The operator shall retain at the plant, for a period of three years, the information in respect of any plan or report that is submitted pursuant to these Regulations and shall make the information available to an enforcement officer on request within the time established in the request.
- SOR/2000-102, s. 20.
- Date modified: