TRANSFER OF INTEREST
24. A person to whom an application or an interest affecting a registered topography is transferred shall, if the person has no office or place of business in Canada, provide the Registrar with the name and address of a representative for service.
PUBLIC INSPECTION AND COPIES
25. An application shall not be available for public inspection until it has been assigned an application number.
26. Except with the written consent of the applicant or the owner of a registered topography, as the case may be, no person shall, by any means, make or provide a copy of any material filed pursuant to section 14, 15, 16 or 17.
TRANSMISSION TO COURT
27. If an application has been made to the Federal Court under subsection 24(1) of the Act, the Registrar shall, at the request of any of the parties, transmit to that Court all material on file in the Office relating to the application.
- SOR/2007-94, s. 2.
28. The fees to be paid for acts or services rendered by the Registrar are as set out in the schedule and the appropriate fees shall be paid in Canadian funds to the Receiver General at the time any act or service is requested.
- Date modified: