DOCUMENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
1. If the ship is a Canadian ship required to be fitted with radio equipment and making a foreign voyage or a home-trade voyage, Class I or II, or a Safety Convention Ship, the following documents, published by the IMO:
(a) the International Code of Signals; and
(b) the IMO Standard Marine Communication Phrases.
2. Ice Navigation in Canadian Waters, published by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans, if the ship is making a voyage during which ice may be encountered.
3. [Repealed, SOR/2005-135, s. 6]
4. [Repealed, SOR/2005-135, s. 6]
5. [Repealed, SOR/2005-135, s. 6]
- SOR/2002-152, s. 1;
- SOR/2005-135, s. 6.
- Date modified: