33. No system vendor operating in Canada shall use its sales force responsible for marketing the system to promote, directly or indirectly, any carrier to subscribers.
34. No carrier shall use its sales force responsible for marketing its air services in Canada to promote, directly or indirectly, any system or system vendor to subscribers.
35. No member of a sales force responsible for marketing a system of a system vendor and no member of a sales force responsible for marketing the air services of a carrier shall make or participate in joint marketing calls or presentations to subscribers.
36. [Repealed, SOR/2004-91, s. 17]
ORDER REQUIRING EQUIVALENT TREATMENT
37. Where the Minister of Transport is of the opinion that the treatment given to Canadian participating carriers by a system vendor operating in a foreign country is not equivalent to the treatment given to foreign participating carriers with regard to any matter contained in these Regulations, the Minister may, by order, require all system vendors operating in Canada to treat carriers of the foreign country in a manner that is equivalent to the treatment given to Canadian participating carriers in that foreign country.
- Date modified: