6.6 (1) A company shall complete an annual report for the previous calendar year, signed by the accountable officer, that describes
(a) the performance of the company’s management system in meeting its obligations under section 6 and the company’s achievement of its goals, objectives and targets during that year, as measured by the performance measures developed under paragraphs 6.5(1)(b) and (v); and
(b) the actions taken during that year to correct any deficiencies identified by the quality assurance program established under paragraph 6.5(1)(w).
(2) No later than April 30 of each year, the company shall submit to the Board a statement, signed by the accountable officer, indicating that it has completed its annual report.
- SOR/2013-49, s. 5.
7. [Repealed, SOR/2007-50, s. 3]
8. [Repealed, SOR/2013-49, s. 6]
DESIGN OF THE PIPELINE
9. A company shall develop detailed designs of the pipeline and submit them to the Board when required to do so.
- SOR/2007-50, s. 6.
10. (1) When an HVP pipeline is to be situated in a Class 1 location and within 500 m of the right-of-way of a railway or paved road, a company shall develop a documented risk assessment to determine the need for heavier wall design, taking into account such factors as pipeline diameter and operating pressure, HVP fluid characteristics, topography and traffic type and density of the traffic on the railway or paved road.
(2) A company shall submit a documented risk assessment to the Board when required to do so.
- SOR/2007-50, s. 7.
11. A station shall be
(a) designed to provide year-round suitable access for personnel;
(b) designed to prevent unauthorized entry to and unauthorized operation of the station;
(c) equipped with facilities for the containment, handling and disposal of wastes incidental to the station’s operation; and
(d) designed so that the noise level during operation meets the noise level requirement approved by the Board pursuant to section 5.1.
- SOR/2013-49, s. 7.
12. A compressor station or pump station shall be equipped with an alternate source of power capable of
(a) operating the station’s emergency shut-down system;
(b) operating an emergency lighting system for the safe evacuation of personnel from the station and for other emergency procedures; and
(c) maintaining any other service essential to the safety of personnel and the public or the protection of the environment.
- Date modified: