7 (1) The title page of each tariff shall be designated in the upper right corner as “Original Title Page” and each page thereafter shall be consecutively numbered immediately under the CRTC number of the tariff in the top right corner as “Original Page 1”, “Original Page 2” and so on.
(4) Amendments to tariffs shall be made by reprinting the page of the tariff, designating it as a revised page and noting the revision effected, for example,
(5) Any additional page inserted within the series of pages comprising a tariff shall be given the same number as the page it follows and be consecutively numbered as “Original Page 1A”, “Original Page 1B” and so on.
(6) Pages added beyond the original series of pages comprising a tariff shall be consecutively numbered in continuation of that series as “Original Page ...” and so on.
6 Every regulated company shall publish as a tariff a complete index of approved tariffs and agreements in effect, divided into three sections, as follows:
(a) a complete numerical list of its own tariffs numbered as required by subsection 4(3);
(2) The reference marks set out in subsection (1) shall be so placed in the text of a tariff to indicate as nearly as possible where the actual change in a rate, charge or in the wording of the tariff occurred.
12 (1) Every regulated company shall publish its tariffs as a subscription service and shall furnish a complete set of its tariffs or part thereof to any interested person on a subscription basis.
(5) At each business office where tariffs are kept on file as required by this section, the person in charge at that office shall, on request,