(Corporate name, address and nature of business of carrier or terminal operator)
- Name and title of person responsible for managing the training program within the organization.
- Target group of the training program (specify):
- List of the occupational categories of the organization’s employees and contractors required to receive training.
- Subject matter covered in the training program.
- Principal teaching methods and types of educational and support materials used in the training program.
- Number of hours of training provided in the initial training program.
- Average period between the beginning of employment and the initial training.
- Frequency, nature and number of hours of refresher training sessions required.
- Qualifications and title of the person who provides the initial training and refresher training sessions.
- Where a person with a disability is involved in the training program, the nature of the involvement.
- Means used by the organization to ensure that employees receive a level of training appropriate to the requirements of their function.
- The recording and monitoring of the completion of the initial training and each refresher training session.
- Where the organization uses contractors, the means used to ensure that the contractors receive a level of training appropriate to the requirements of their function.
(Signature, name and title of authorized officer or agent)
- Date modified: