3 (1) These Regulations apply in respect of sport fishing in the Canadian fisheries waters of the Pacific Ocean and of the Province.
(2) These Regulations do not apply in respect of fishing in waters to which the National Parks of Canada Fishing Regulations apply.
(3) These Regulations do not apply in respect of fishing in the Chilkoot Trail National Historic Site.
(4) These Regulations do not apply to fishing and related activities carried out under the authority of a licence issued under the Aboriginal Communal Fishing Licences Regulations.
2 (1) The definitions in this subsection apply in these Regulations.
(2) A reference in these Regulations to a species of fish by its common name as set out in column I of an item of Schedule I shall be construed as a reference to the species of fish whose scientific name is set out in column II of that item.
(3) A reference in these Regulations to a measurement of mesh size, depth, length or any other dimension of a net shall be construed as a reference to a measurement taken when the net is wet.
64 The contravention of a provision of these Regulations set out in column I of an item of Schedule VIII is an offence to which section 79.7 of the Act applies and may be described in tickets in the manner set out in column II of that item.
62 Subject to these Regulations, no person shall deposit any substance into the water for the purpose of attracting fish.
13 (1) No person shall possess more fish of a species, other than halibut, except at the person’s ordinary residence, than twice the daily quota for fish of that species prescribed by these Regulations.