Link to news about COVID-19 legislative measures
Justice Laws Website
Welcome to the online source of the consolidated Acts and regulations of Canada. The consolidations are generally updated every two weeks.
The site provides several important features.
- As of 2009-06-01, all consolidated Acts and regulations are "official"
- A side-by-side bilingual PDF version of consolidated Acts and regulations
- Point-in-time access to consolidated Acts and regulations
- Links to "Amendments Not in force" and "Related Provisions"
- Shading of provisions in original enactments that are not yet in force
- Access to Information Act PDF: 760 kB
- Canada Elections Act PDF: 3756 kB
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit Act PDF: 138 kB
- Canada Labour Code PDF: 2212 kB
- Competition Act PDF: 1045 kB
- Contraventions Act PDF: 329 kB
- Controlled Drugs and Substances Act PDF: 650 kB
- Copyright Act PDF: 1192 kB
- COVID-19 Emergency Response Act PDF: 563 kB
- COVID-19 Emergency Response Act, No. 2 PDF: 287 kB
- Criminal Code PDF: 7237 kB
- Divorce Act PDF: 997 kB
- Financial Administration Act PDF: 1098 kB
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Act PDF: 1200 kB
- Income Tax Act PDF: 19711 kB
- Pension Act PDF: 612 kB
- Privacy Act PDF: 523 kB
- Youth Criminal Justice Act PDF: 1058 kB
- Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations PDF 1498 kB
- Federal Child Support Guidelines PDF 1728 kB
- Food and Drug Regulations PDF 5999 kB
- Income Tax Regulations PDF 7472 kB
- Income Support Payment (Excluded Nominal Income) Regulations PDF 89 kB
- Income Support Payment Amount Regulations PDF 88 kB
- Migratory Birds Regulations PDF 612 kB
Unless otherwise indicated:
- Statutes Repeal Act. The Minister of Justice has published in the Canada Gazette the list of provisions that were repealed on December 31, 2020, by the operation of section 3 of the
Statutes Repeal Act in the House of Commons on January 26th, 2021 and in the Senate on February 8th, 2021.
2021 Annual Report (PDF [640 KB])
The Minister of Justice tabled the 2021 Annual Report prepared in accordance with the
first report listing typographical and grammatical corrections made under paragraph 27(c) of the Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act.
The Department of Justice has published the
- Date modified: