4 These Regulations do not apply in respect of systems that are used by a carrier and its affiliates or a charterer, in their own offices and at their own sales counters, or to carrier Internet websites.
3 These Regulations apply in respect of systems that are operated in Canada for the purpose of displaying or selling air services, irrespective of
1 These Regulations may be cited as the Canadian Computer Reservation Systems (CRS) Regulations.
(2) In ordering the information in these displays, a system vendor shall not use any factor that relates, directly or indirectly, to carrier identity.
(5) Subject to subsection (6), a system vendor shall include charter air services in these displays and shall clearly indicate that they are charter air services.
(6) Where more than one charterer is offering charter air service on the same flight in a city-pair market, a system vendor shall ensure that the service appears only once in these displays and that the charterers who are offering this service are clearly indicated.
(7) A system vendor shall ensure that tourism products are not included in these displays.
(10) A system vendor shall provide to any person, on request, the current criteria used in constructing and ordering flights for these displays and the weight given to each criterion.
9 (1) A system vendor shall ensure that all displays in a system respecting information provided by the participating carrier about the schedules, fares, rules or availability of that participating carrier meet the requirements of these Regulations.
(2) A system vendor shall ensure that, except in response to requests for information limited to specific carriers, these displays are comprehensive, neutral and non-discriminatory.