2 (1) Except as otherwise provided in Parts 1 to 3, these Regulations apply in respect of Canadian vessels everywhere and foreign vessels in Canadian waters.
(2) These Regulations, other than section 102, do not apply in respect of
(3) These Regulations do not apply in respect of vessels that are capable of engaging in the drilling for, or the production, conservation or processing of, oil or gas.
Footnote *410 (1) These Regulations, except section 364, come into force on the day on which section 2 of the Canada Shipping Act, 2001, chapter 26 of the Statutes of Canada, 2001, comes into force.
1 (1) The following definitions apply in these Regulations.
(2) For the purpose of interpreting a document incorporated by reference in these Regulations other than CAN/CSA Standard S826.1-01, Ferry Boarding Facilities, “should” shall be read to mean “shall”.
(3) For the purposes of these Regulations, every reference to “Administration” in a document incorporated by reference in these Regulations means
(4) Unless otherwise indicated in these Regulations, any reference in these Regulations to a document is a reference to the document as amended from time to time.
115.1 (1) For the purpose of complying with paragraph 115(1)(b) and section 4.3.3 of the IMSBC Code, a shipper shall,
(a) before implementing their procedures for sampling, testing and controlling the moisture content of cargo, request that the Minister perform an initial verification of these procedures;
(2) If a shipper modifies the procedures for which a letter of approval has been issued under paragraph (4)(a) or (c), the shipper shall, before implementing the modified procedures, request that the Minister perform an initial verification of these procedures.