2 (1) These Regulations apply to PCBs and to any products containing PCBs.
(2) These Regulations do not apply to the following:
48 These Regulations come into force on the day on which they are registered.
1 (1) The following definitions apply in these Regulations.
(2) For the purposes of these Regulations, if a solid or a liquid containing PCBs is composed of several matrices, the concentration of PCBs is based on the mass of the matrix in which the PCBs are located.
(3) For the purposes of these Regulations, the concentration and quantity of PCBs shall be determined by a laboratory
(4) For the purposes of these Regulations, other than section 13, the concentration of PCBs in a matrix is determined using a provincially, nationally or internationally recognized sampling method for PCBs in the matrix in which the PCBs are located.
(3) Any analysis performed to determine the concentration of PCBs for the purposes of these Regulations must be performed by a laboratory that meets the following conditions at the time of the analysis: